• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If SWAPA will not allow any "harm" to come to any SWAPA pilot, why on Earth would anyone from SWAPA think that ATN ALPA would not demand the same thing for their pilots?

FACT: The ATN MEC has R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D the SWA Management SLI proposal. That means that it will not go out to the ATN pilot group for a vote, and rightly so. They won't send an unequitable and unfair proposal to our pilot group to vote on. Why would they? To waste time seeing it get voted down? Then we start over with a slightly better proposal and it too gets voted down. Where does it end?

The ATN MEC and MC will send us a proposal at some point that they feel is respectful of our pilot group if there is one to be had. If not, then we're all headed to federal arbitration where this will be settled by a neutral 3rd party. As I've stated time and time again, I have no problem with that.

Maybe it's just me, but when the CEO of the company that just bought you calls a meeting and subsequently makes a proposal, I would think there's more to it than just "negotiations as usual". Who knows?

If not, then we're all headed to federal arbitration where this will be settled by a neutral 3rd party.
Well, the friendly tone lasted about 20 hours, arbitration gets you a list, nothing more, go check it out. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
According to some reports, senior FO's at aai would lose close to 32 % under the latest proposal that didn't make it out for a vote....

Looks like Relative Seniority
From Arbitration!

Would have thought he would
Have made an acceptable
Proposal.

Latest resources

Back