• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is going to be good! Evidently some Airtran guys on this forum are to dense to understand what is going on in Dallas this week. Gary will let this go to arbitration, but Airtran will not like the outcome. I hope you guys are brash enough to turn it down. This is getting good.

I thougt you were the "genius" that said GK only makes one offer.

Think Again!

Have you heard of Gary making a second proposal? It will be interesting to see if he will. If there are small changes to the package, then maybe. Anything other than that, and AAI might be on their own.

Kwick,

I am not a genius I am a pilot...but I never said "GK only makes one offer", someone else said it but not me...I have never said I know what MR Kelly is thinking, he may not make another offer. I do believe he is a very good negotiator, and that he really wants a negotiated settlement.

I assume it wasn't 32% of pay that the senior AAI FOs were losing. Does anyone know what the average RAISE for AAI FOs would be?

I don't know why you're talking about financial benefits. We aren't merging pay checks, we're merging seniority. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Well if that's the case, you can keep your pay and benefits and we will keep ours. Oh and you can keep you seniority on a seperate list. That was easy!!!!

The company wants a negotiated settlement between the pilot groups...the company usually gets what the company wants....this ain't over...

REMEMBER ITS NEGOTIATIONS

Very true.

It appears that Jack isn't all that mad after all .... :)

I don't know why you're talking about financial benefits. We aren't merging pay checks, we're merging seniority. The two have nothing to do with each other.

NEWSFLASH: Seniority is about pay checks

Latest resources

Back