• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA looking to capture more Capt seats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If that is in fact your reasoning I'm surprised you didn't vote no, would not an even more lopsided SLI benefit the company? Your reasoning seems flawed.

The most cost effective solution for any company combining ops would be one that creates no training events. The easiest way to achieve that is to keep all Capts from both companys in the seats they were in before the merger/acquisition and then structure the seniority list to have that result make sense. They don't seem to take into account either company's financial health, strength or viability of either pilot groups contract, retirements at either company or anything else that really affects our real lives or career progression. The fact that basically all arbitration decisions fall within such a narrow range regardless of the facts proves the flaws in the process.

True story.

Just going to enjoy all these Montego Bay and Cancun 24-hr overnights until I'm dragged kicking and screaming across the partition.

Cheers :beer:

That's what you should be doing. I'm enjoying my seniority on the B-scale side of the partition. Keep it this way till 2020 for all I care. The less time I spend on the West Coast the better.

Oh BOO HOO! Be grateful you have a job and stop crying.

Which SWA core value is that...warrior spirit, golden rule? Or does if fall under spirit week or maybe flashback Fridays.

OBTW, your mom called, you have Gymboree early tomorrow so it is bed time.

From herb: "happiness in this economy is having a job"

Long before air tran-

What swa is doing is hiring and trying to train its employees on how to relate to all the employees who are dealing with all these changes- and news flash, I've been guilty, but it's wrong to say "just get over it" there's a process and how quickly and how deep people go to get through it varies.

I simply suggest that we all understand there is a lot of change, with more coming, and work on it- support each other and work on it individually-

How's that for rainbows and unicorns? But that's what a handout from swa has said- there's tough things going down in the world- and GK made moves with everyone's best interests in mind- I honestly believe that-
It's up to each of us to adjust to the changes as mutually exclusive ideas of what's fair are in the minders of each pilot group.

Latest resources

Back