16 - Jun

CA

4 - Jan
8 - Feb
6 - Mar
3 - Apr
12 - May
8 - Jun

11 fewer CA's over that same time period.

Which is interesting since the 717 departure schedule next year are 3 airplanes per month, or about 18 crews per aircraft (18 CA's, 18 F/O's, 36 total people for 3 aircraft per month). If they don't pick up the pace of the transitions to correspond with that, the AAI 717 side is going to be grossly overstaffed by the end of the summer, even worse than it is now.

Hope for our 717 peeps that the 3rd quarter 2013 and later transitions pick up dramatically!

It seems to me that, as time goes on, pilots on both sides are seeing a little more of the other side's point of view.

No, it is just that all the dead horse beating stopped because the glue factory picked up the corpses.

For me, SWA will just be a job...nothing more. I will fly safe, be nice to folks, collect my pay and go home...no round ups, spirit week, kick tail or any of the other extra stuff. Oh yea, hopefully I will not have to commute very long.

Phred

No, it is just that all the dead horse beating stopped because the glue factory picked up the corpses.

For me, SWA will just be a job...nothing more. I will fly safe, be nice to folks, collect my pay and go home...no round ups, spirit week, kick tail or any of the other extra stuff. Oh yea, hopefully I will not have to commute very long.

Phred

That's the way it is everywhere now.

Latest resources

Back