Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Otherwise known as a "Sausage Festival" . . :eek:

Either way, bad . . . very bad.

He's just exaggerating, Ty. There's even more "sausage" and less "bun" on AMs, because more than half the time, you don't go to the overnight hotel with anybody besides your other pilot. Besides, if you don't fly PMs, how on earth are you gonna' find some sweet little thing to break up your long and happy marriage? :blush:

Bubba

I do AM's and they rock. I love getting in going to the BAR/RES for some R and R. I find PM's you are rushing to grab a drink before the bar closes to only lead to room party that has all swords in it. Long haul AM's are the best. Plus I commute.

How many "Room-Party's" on AM's? :smash:

Not all AM'ers are a-holes but all a-holes are AM'ers.

The only reason PM's are late are because of AM pilots not having a fire lit underneath their azz's. "Well, we started out on time then we saw the "LE Flaps Transit" light flicker. So we called contract MX, waited an hour for them to come out and slap us with an MEL. Oh by the way, you're now limited to .74 for the rest of the day. We're off the the hotel for our mandatory Air Force 4 mile run. Have a good day!"

We are aware of sausage parties at AT. Plus, you would only invite about 10% of our F/As back to your room. So don't get excited about what is coming your way.

I love it how the thread has turned from some what a heated debate, to AM's vs PM's.Lol! Yes I have to agree that most of the 10 percent a holes in the company are AM people. Trust me I have flown with them. It seems like they are out west. As far as the tang status goes. I have had many luck on AM's of generating a nice get together. Which involved no hairy legs. I love PM's but I commute, plus I have a weird AM body clock. The pm people are more chill. I have flown with some high strung peeps on AM's. I'm like dude go take a hit of the bong and quit trying to micro manage the whole airline. I just like getting my day done and having time to do some R and R

Latest resources

Back