• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ATN: Why no JCBA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are all along for the ride. It could go either way. But it appears they have some leverage to TRY to get us to accept a SLI that we might not normally accept. And by the bravado of some on this forum it appears SWAPA is giving their group the idea that we are not friends until we are SWAPA. And it appears they have the ability to drag that out for almost two years (18 months after Corporate closing). Or SWA might step in and make it worth their wile to get things done faster. Who knows. Guess I better take a closer look at our new TA. We might be living under it for a while.

And by the bravado of some on this forum it appears SWAPA is giving their group the idea that we are not friends until we are SWAPA.

What? You wound me. I "LUV" you guys but until we are married it's like prison love and I want SWAPA pilots to be the husband.

Gup

What? You wound me. I "LUV" you guys but until we are married it's like prison love and I want SWAPA pilots to be the husband.

Gup

Now, this is funny. . . . I will look forward to working with you, Gup (but I'm still not going to do your laundry). :laugh:

TW

Well said Squirrel. Thanks for the laugh. Please don't bring those idiots over.

Please tell your management team to have "those idiots" pink slips ready on DOCC. If you need a list of who not to bring just ask any Tranny pilot. We will gladly provide on for you. Better yet I can think of about 1700 people who would like the deliver the news. "YOU'RE FIRED"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back