• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA wants to fly from HOU to MEX and SouthAmerica

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's that got to do with intl out of hobby, flop? Could you link it up, or do you just want to keep sounding crazy?

why would anyone go to cleveland from houston? Flop you say CAL put a plane on that leg every 30 minutes. I call bs. I would love to see that schedule you speak of. I say it never happenend...at least not into hobby.

Stop telling him the facts. He will call you a liar and spout off something irrelevant.

If I called someone a liar, I apologize.

A lot of you guys on this thread I do hold in pretty high regard. I'd just like to verbalize my position on what SWA is doing, and maybe make a case here that when this thing is all done, I'd like to hear one of you guys admit: I can't believe we did that....

why would anyone go to cleveland from houston? Flop you say CAL put a plane on that leg every 30 minutes. I call bs. I would love to see that schedule you speak of. I say it never happenend...at least not into hobby.

You obviously no nothin...... Cleveland is more sot after than NYC.

Tell him Flop.

Home of The Cleveland Browns.

Ops, even they skipped town on a dark night :)

What's that got to do with intl out of hobby, flop? Could you link it up, or do you just want to keep sounding crazy?

I may have to just keep sounding crazy. Is anybody not following my train of thought? SWA flying intl out of HOU=bad. SWA flying intl out of IAH=good. That's it basically. Let's have a steel cage death match and see who wins? But that means you have to actually get into the cage. No more airport scams!! I don't think anybody at SWA understands how much heartache was caused by the Love Field debacle and how we don't want to go through that again! Are there no more Braniff guys flying there?

GK is trying to wreck my airport (it's a marathon like endeavor, but he's at the start line), we are trying to stop him from wrecking the airport. Question: Do you think the city would be considering this if CAL had not been merged with UAL and hdqtrs moved?

I will do some google research. I remember our CLE fight taking place around 2004. That's getting to be a few years ago. It was brought back up in CAL internal media because the marketing guy who orchestrated it left us and went to DAL in around 08, I think. (they were going to pay him whatever he wanted, but Atlanta was his home town)

Heh, your airport. That's good stuff right there.

I can't quite tell if you're just a person that is so arrogant to think that everyone should conform to your rules, or someone that is so afraid of one more bad thing happening to your company that you're just circling the wagons and using the "competition only IAH" as a excuse.

So Flop, what you want is another Wright Amendment situation. What is wrong with starting service where there is none. It's called good business. Southwest has grown to what it is buy servicing under served markets and bringing prices down. Its called competition and its good. If the city of HOU doesn't like it they(the consumer) will not purchase the product. Feel free to come to HOU and compete. Relax a little. It will be many years before LUV serves anything but near international.

Future LUV Pilot

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back