• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA took one step closer to being a regional carrier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No go continue to not fix anything but lie to these people how great everything is.

I luv drunk typing. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Slug
I'm not as think you drunk I am!

Every airline I have been with always had 2% to 5% of the pilots who bitched and complained all the time no matter what. Each airline had a group always whining about their union officers no matter how good things were. Apparently SWA has a few. This at an an airline where the pilots are getting one of the highest pay rates for the equipment, super job security, steady growth, and probably one of the best schedules in the industry relative seniority, a management that don't try to financially rape the employees every chance they get, etc. Out of nearly 5,000 SWA pilots, all of about 20 of the same old names repeatedly and constantly bitch and complain about everything on one of thier pilot forums. You'd think they were working at some shoestring, 3rd tier outfit. These same guys whould be doing the same at any other place they worked because this is their personality. These guys need to learn to appreciate where they are in the industry and in life. One day they'll be old men wishing they had led a more joyful and appreciative life but for now they're young, full of testosteron, and enjoying a fight. You almost feel sorry for these guys. They'll be bitching about the casket they're being buried in till their muffled whining is drowned out by the dirt they're buried under.

Last edited:
Great post Mach 80, sounds like you have figured it out.

pilotyip said:
Great post Mach 80, sounds like you have figured it out.

but does he have a college degree? He can't have it figured out unless he has one you know. :D

enigma

love the tractor, thanks for bringing it back. We know college does not define the individual

Only if you went to the "Harvard of the Skies" then it makes all the difference. :D

"Harvard of the Skies", USA Jet ?

SWA/FO said:
Only if you went to the "Harvard of the Skies" then it makes all the difference. :D

That's all you have after all your ranting. "He doesn't work here so ignore him." Bury it in the sand some more until you get f-ed again. This time it'll be because Ike sells us out and we'll be doing cargo back side of the clock crap with little regard for the fact it has zero in our contract about it. He's probably in Utah helping the treasurer count his, I mean, our money he stole. STOLE and yet no punishment. ZERO. SWAPA is bullshit and I'm here to out it to everyone who thinks it such a great deal. If it was so great then why didn't anyone want to come here when the legacy's were hiring? Because it sucks. I don't care what you compare it to. We have assinine pilots working here that were hired during those times because they couldn't get hired anywhere else. How many legacy carrier aircraft have hit a light post in the last 10 years. A fucking light post!!

All new prospectus go to FedEx.

7S3W7A, I was not even talking to you. Harvard of the Skies =
EMBRY-RIDDLE Aeronautical College of Knowledge.

Please 7S3W7A make your deams come true and go to Fed Ex. At least apply there, so you can start in the right direction. I find this funny...because you make such a big deal about "flying freight on the backside of the clock" - I wonder what a new-hire at Fed Ex would be doing thesedays? I wonder whats in their contract, Dumba$$?.... We don't need your "legacy" way of thinking here, Southwest is a great place to be. Below is your quote just incase you forgot what you typed before. :crying:

This time it'll be because Ike sells us out and we'll be doing cargo back side of the clock crap with little regard for the fact it has zero in our contract about it.

737- the rumors about cargo or just that. However, after flying with someone who just had a checkride. Its going to happen and it will be all day flying. We're taking our high timed -300s and putting a door, no back and forth between pax and cargo. I for one would like that every now and then- sometimes dealing with pax is too much. 24 mil per cargo airplane vs 2 mil per pax. That's alot of profit sharing molla. As for putting your app in with fedex-goodluck- I pretty sure they don't except apps from current major pilots only furloughed, but I could be wrong? We might be stuck with ya.

Latest resources

Back