SWA took one step closer to being a regional carrier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7S3W7A said:
That's all you have after all your ranting. "He doesn't work here so ignore him." Bury it in the sand some more until you get f-ed again. This time it'll be because Ike sells us out and we'll be doing cargo back side of the clock crap with little regard for the fact it has zero in our contract about it. He's probably in Utah helping the treasurer count his, I mean, our money he stole. STOLE and yet no punishment. ZERO. SWAPA is bullshoot and I'm here to out it to everyone who thinks it such a great deal. If it was so great then why didn't anyone want to come here when the legacy's were hiring? Because it sucks. I don't care what you compare it to. We have assinine pilots working here that were hired during those times because they couldn't get hired anywhere else. How many legacy carrier aircraft have hit a light post in the last 10 years. A Fricking light post!!

All new prospectus go to FedEx.
7S3W7A, I don't know you, nor your background, and I certainly don't know how you got hired at SWA, but you obviously did so. Which brings me to a question, why do you stay? I've been around for a while, and I've yet to see a corporation change it's way of doing things. SWA is no different. If you don't like it, leave; because you aren't going to change it. I can assure you that your life will be better once you get to a place where you can concentrate on your personal life instead of being consumed by on the job problems. My current workplace is a ripe environment for bi+chin and moaning, and I used to take part and life could get miserable; but I finally decided that said bi+chin and moaning didn't do anything but make ME mad. It didn't accomplish one thing to advance my position.

Here's what I did. One, I took a position with the union (membership, a non-argumentative slot :) ) so that I could have a meaningful input into goings on. Two, I just decided to spend my time working on things that I could control.

7S3W7A, if your only intent is to flame, continue. But if you really want to change things, flaming on the internet isn't your best venue.

In the mean time, if you don't want the job, move over and let me have it. I've done my time at far worse jobs than SWA and would be glad to have yours. Or, keep working and wish me luck. Maybe we can both laugh about this over beers in future years.

enigma

As for putting your app in with fedex-goodluck- I pretty sure they don't except apps from current major pilots only furloughed, but I could be wrong?

A company like Fed Ex only hires good/great people so 7S3W7A will be out of luck. It might look a little funny coming from SWA and the fact that he doesn't want to fly freight on the backside of the clock.

you guys just keep giving 7S3W7A more horsepower by responding to his posts....I recommend we all put him on Ignore and he will go away, back to Airliners.net

Ok Pat,

I guess you never responded to anyones posts? How did you get your "owned" column? Maybe, I'm trying to get my own "Owned Column". Plus, how can you sit on your hands when you have a great comeback? Thats hard to do. This 737SWA fella called me out to play.. he is getting an extra help'n of whoop a$$. :angryfire

SWA/FO said:
Ok Pat,

I guess you never responded to anyones posts? How did you get your "owned" column? Maybe, I'm trying to get my own "Owned Column". Plus, how can you sit on your hands when you have a great comeback? Thats hard to do. This 737SWA fella called me out to play.. he is getting an extra help'n of whoop a$$. :angryfire

dude I am on your side here, I am just saying we are wasting precious
O-2 on this guy, he obviously is just out to stir the pot

Man 7S3W7A, is that all you ever do is biotch? good grief! go already! Bring on the freight. Bring on the freight! Plenty of guys are sure to be willing to fly freight back side of the clock. Myself included.

I like you to satpak77..... I was just saying sometimes you just can't let a good burn get away. I know we are wasting time on him. This whole board is about wasting time.

waverunner said:
Man 7S3W7A, is that all you ever do is biotch? good grief! go already! Bring on the freight. Bring on the freight! Plenty of guys are sure to be willing to fly freight back side of the clock. Myself included.

They could easily put out as a charter so that the whinners don't have to do it.

Besides, I'd be really burned at Ike (or anyone else) who stood in the way of this company continuing to innovate.

>>>If it was so great then why didn't anyone want to come here when the legacy's were hiring? <<<

They were chasing the higher pay rates, that's true, but they forgot to check debt/equity ratios and that's why those same guys are now furloughed and working at Home Depot or in the TSA. If they had made the better and smarter LONG TERM decision and got hired at SWA, they would now be in Captain upgrade training at one of the highest paying 737 operators in the world and flying new airplanes instead of working at Home Depot or the TSA.

Latest resources

Back