• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA took one step closer to being a regional carrier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thanks to our current ability to pick up extra trips, I bumped up my schedule to work 16 days in January.

-------with SL31 open time is gone. If PBS comes it will totally be gone.

--30% voter turn out: It's pathetic, but tells me that the majority of the pilots are comfortable with the way the company is running...

--------no, it tells me the pilots at SWA are lazy and stupid. Most captains can't run the FMS let alone log onto SWAPA

but started to sense a negative tone, which I don't think is at all mainstream of what I've experienced at SWA in my first year.

--------that too will be gone when PBS comes and SL31 implemented

For those who think I don't work at SWA you can tell me why SWAPA just put out a rejection to the company's request to extend the negotiations to 2007? How about vote on it? Oh wait, does that mean the SWAPA people won't be able to rape us for trip pulls until 2007? Oh yeah, that's why!

7S3W7A,

A little test.

1. What link do you get taken to if you select the 401(k) button on the SWAPA web site?

2. What is the fourth link button down in the left hand column of the SWAPA members site?

3. Log on to SWAlife.com What is the first item listed under the need to know section in the right hand column?

I've read your rantings and don't believe you are a SWA employee. You spew a lot of negative crap on a continual basis. Where you got the contract extension stuff from, I don't know, but one little tidbit doesn't prove you work here.

-------with SL31 open time is gone. If PBS comes it will totally be gone
I'll disagree with this one. There is a ton of open time. Look at MDW or BWI on any given day....lots of open time.

--------no, it tells me the pilots at SWA are lazy and stupid. Most captains can't run the FMS let alone log onto SWAPA
So, if you are a pilot at SWA you are stupid? This include you? The captains can run the FMS just fine and log into SWAPA. You sound like a bitter little man.

You need to go other with the other 2% of never satisfied, disgruntled misfits and post your rantings on PPrune. Or can't you get logged in over there because you don't have an employee number? What is your callsign over there?

SPEED, Welcome to SWA. I'm always glad to see juniority to me. This is a great place to work and play. Don't let the few idiots drag you down or force their thoughts or opinions on you. The only negativity is the 2% of the pilots who would be as miserable anyplace else. I worked at UAL for 2 years under the "best contract in the industry". SWA is such a better place to work there isn't even a comparison.

Slug

Last edited:
Slug,

This 7s3w7a has failed a couple times on the simple test to confirm his employment with SWA.

And if some small chance that he is, what a poor, pathetic, miserable man.

Slug said:
7S3W7A,

A little test.

1. What link do you get taken to if you select the 401(k) button on the SWAPA web site?

2. What is the fourth link button down in the left hand column of the SWAPA members site?

3. Log on to
SWAlife.com
What is the first item listed under the need to know section in the right hand column?

Slug
Just to amuse people like you who like to pretend you're an ostrich instead of actually solving the fallacy that is our union. By the way, I never said SWA was a bad place but our union makes it that way. Do you live in Utah?

1. 401kaccess.com
2. on the road
3. 2006 message to the field

No go continue to not fix anything but lie to these people how great everything is.

7S3W7A said:
No go continue to not fix anything but lie to these people how great everything is.

This is almost english, but I guess I get your drift. What is it you are fixing but your rantings? If this is place makes you so mad you really should quit. Nothing in this world is worth what you are apparently going through here. I wish you the best in what ever you decide.

Latest resources

Back