• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even Lear70 was crapping his pants post Aug 22nd.

This is hard to believe.... Lear is so calm and cool under pressure.

PCL no college, no type rating and bitches that he is being treated unfair. Sounds like one lucky SOB to me. Now free Obama money is great, but this is not to shabby either. A job with the best airline in the business. An airline that has never furloughed a Pilot?

I have a masters, 737 type, 5000 73 hours, and 12 years at AT. Should I feel like a lucky SOB? I lost my A/C, my seat ,my base, 32% seniority and at least a 20% pay cut.

And by the way. My father was at Eastern from the 50s untile the 90s there was a time he thought the same as you do about SWA.

You should have read the email he sent the MC that week. Pretty funny to see the toughest guy in the room on August 17th crapping his pants just 5 days later :)

A guy voicing his concerns about the fate of his career, income and home is NEVER funny. That just shows you have no class.

Phred.

A guy voicing his concerns about the fate of his career, income and home is NEVER funny. That just shows you have no class.

Phred.
There should have been no concern Phred. The Group B4 EVP said Gary was bluffing. Who do you believe, the chair of the MC or the Group B4 EVP? I thought you were on the EVPs side?

I have a masters, 737 type, 5000 73 hours, and 12 years at AT. Should I feel like a lucky SOB? I lost my A/C, my seat ,my base, 32% seniority and at least a 20% pay cut.

And by the way. My father was at Eastern from the 50s untile the 90s there was a time he thought the same as you do about SWA.

20% pay cut? Man, I wish AT bought SWA and we could have gotten a 20% raise!!!

Sorry, I didn't save a copy.

Something this important and you did not save a copy? I find it hard to believe that if there was a letter like you say there was that you would not have a copy. Now, if you do not have a copy I am sure you can get a copy and post it. After all you are associated with ALPA. Put up or shut up.

Latest resources

Back