• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh...last guess. JM former ATN comm chairman and now the big man on campus Other than those 2 im clueless.

Nah, I doubt that. JM is a great writer. Unless max just transcribed poorly, I can't imagine JM writing that poorly.

I remember reading the forum post, but can't remember who wrote it. But more to the point, I can't imagine why anyone should care what someone said on a message board or in an email when they weren't even involved on the MEC or a committee. Just more attention wh0ring from max.

I remember reading the forum post, but can't remember who wrote it. But more to the point, I can't imagine why anyone should care what someone said on a message board or in an email when they weren't even involved on the MEC or a committee.
What if the person who authored those quotes holds a key position in the ATN MEC today? What if the person who authored those quotes was possibly a key player behind the scenes in getting ATL MEC reps recalled in the fall of 2011? What if the person who authored the quotes was at the Gary Kelly meeting on July 14th, 2011? Is it important then?

What if the person who authored those quotes holds a key position in the ATN MEC today? What if the person who authored those quotes was possibly a key player behind the scenes in getting ATL MEC reps recalled in the fall of 2011? What if the person who authored the quotes was at the Gary Kelly meeting on July 14th, 2011? Is it important then?

Not really. Our massive ass raping is history. Why are forum posts and emails about it from 18 months ago important now?

I am not a lawyer but I would imagine quotes like those from people that were in the room on 7/14/11 might influence a jury. I think Haber should use Quote #1 as the opening statement in the jury trial.

Quote #1 from an email in September 2011:

"Another way of saying this, in aviation terms; the MEC chose to fly the MDW ILS 31C to a landing in a blizzard, with weather minimums below minimums and braking action "poor". They did it without asking the passengers if they'd like to risk the landing or proceed to the alternate, which was safe. Even worse, they told the passengers the weather was fine."

Quote #2 from the AirTran forum (August 2011):

"As for whether or the attorneys advised the MEC to send this out, I think you'd have to be friggin deaf to claim that they didn't. Did they say "you must send this out?" No. Attorney's wouldn't do that. Did they make it clear that not sending it out held significantly more risk than not sending it out? Yes. Were they more explicit than that? At times, yes. Was Todd on any of those calls? No. All three said the same thing, even Todd's beloved ALPA attorneys."

I am not a lawyer, but I would imagine that a case would have to actually get past the summary judgment phase before I would start worrying about what a jury might think.

I am not a lawyer, but I would imagine that a case would have to actually get past the summary judgment phase before I would start worrying about what a jury might think.

Of course your not a lawyer, you only have a HS diploma ....

You are missing a lot of years .

Of course your not a lawyer, you only have a HS diploma ....

You are missing a lot of years .

I may only have a HS diploma, but at least my high school did a better job of teaching basic grammar than your college did.

your - possessive pronoun
you're - contraction for "you are"

Maybe you should consider a few more college courses. It obviously didn't take the first go around.

Anyone have any guesses on who authored this one:

-----------------------------------------
Keith, it's not about scaring people; it's about giving people all of the facts rather than just letting the angry forum posters control the dialogue. There are tough decisions to be made here. Tough decisions were made at NMB headquarters the night that the TA was reached. People need to think things through logically rather than emotionally. If you think that putting the likely negative outcomes out there for consideration by the pilots is "fear mongering," then you're welcome to your opinion. I, on the other hand, believe that it would be grossly irresponsible of this union to not put that information out there. The pilots will make the ultimate decision, but they should do so with all of the facts and knowing all of the potential outcomes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back