• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll say 717capt because you seem that immature and childish. You really do not present yourself well maxblast72. This is not the second grade. I can see you must have been a key component in the total disfunction of the AirTran Mec and MC.
What's next? Are you going to take your ball and go home? This could be an chance to have a professional yet productive discussion on the issue. But then again this is FI. What was I thinking? :)

Max provides a window into the dysfunction that was the AAI MEC. Unbelievable. Send these guys off to negotiate with minimal guidance and throw a sh!t when they come back with a negotiated deal. This lawsuit could get interesting. The first deal should have been voted on, plain and simple.

Max provides a window into the dysfunction that was the AAI MEC. Unbelievable. Send these guys off to negotiate with minimal guidance and throw a sh!t when they come back with a negotiated deal. This lawsuit could get interesting. The first deal should have been voted on, plain and simple.

He has also proven that he enjoys a good game of "I've got a secret" and likes to be the center of attention. Maybe he can find a sewing circle to join or something.

Yes. You can read the details straight from the horse's mouth: http://www.unbiasedfacts.org/InsideTheRingOfFire.pdf

I like Tim. I gave him and his mustache a ride to ATL when he was a new hire. Luckily we had two jumpseats. He's a good guy. However, I do not consider him, nor ALPAs ananlysts to be the horses mouth.

In recent years I've found that the the exact opposite direction of ALPAs guidance turns out to be correct.

Good history lesson. But why let the numbers get in the way of making a point? :)

I'm afraid that you may have lost a little credibility when it comes to 'numbers' Max :) What we can agee on; is the fact that a large one became much smaller.

SWA should have not threatened AT pilots, plain and simple.

Latest resources

Back