• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is with the antagonistic "captain" crap.

No one will take you seriously until you freakin grow up.

I really am learning to dislike you guys.

Well, I like you.

"How do you expect to make any new friends with that attitude? It's like, everyone's a stranger until you give them a chance, man."

Eric Molson, from the movie, "21 Jumpstreet"

I visit many different forums and hands down, the strangest are on this one second to none.

If you just read the past couple pages of this thread, you see who the strangest of them all are.

And yes, hate does bring out the crazies. And there is a whole lot of hate going on here.

Have fun in the nut house!!

I visit many different forums and hands down, the strangest are on this one second to none.

If you just read the past couple pages of this thread, you see who the strangest of them all are.

And yes, hate does bring out the crazies. And there is a whole lot of hate going on here.

Have fun in the nut house!!

Completely agree.

I hesitate to ever post on this forum anymore. Majors and Regionals alike.

I made one post on here and I guess I sided too much with the Southwest pilots and I got jumped for being one of their pilots by an airtran pilot with this maniacal diatribe.

If I were them, I would go somewhere else. There are more mature, stable sites to have discussions about their profession.

Incoming!!!

This board would be nothing without the Southwest and AirTran pilots. Feel free to leave, but you will be back.

This is so bizarre.

It is so obvious you are also Jim.

If one really wants to see how hard General Lee is trying to keep the "jabs" out of posting, go see his posts on the pinnacle threads.

The truth and honesty is not welcome on this board.
I'm just answering to respond to an obvious falsehood. I'm not General Lee. (And you accuse others of making things up....)

I understand....if it's not your version of the story it's neither truthful or honest. I'd call it delusional, not bizarre. You can throw jabs and everyone else is just expected to take your shots. Got it.

Before I go away from this thread again (for good this time even if you do make up more things about me), the following quote from Dash Power just confirms the pompous, arrogant, holier than thou attitude I'm talking about. It really is delusional.

Dash Power said:
Believe it or not, while others were really suffering during financial downturns, Southwest continued to grow and succeed. Some people were so envious of that type of security and the level of happiness those employees displayed that the envy turned to hate. We were irrationally the ones to blame for the legacies failing model.

Last edited:
And before I go away from this thread again, the following quote from Dash Power just confirms the pompous, arrogant, holier than thou attitude I'm talking about. It really is delusional.

Wait a minute.

How is Dash Power's post pompous or arrogant? You just decide to classify what he said as arrogant because he's a Southwest pilot?

He made a historical statement and said that SOME(not all) had issue with SW success during rough times, and that's arrogant and delusional? Unbelievable.

One last post.

I am not saying all SWA pilots are arrogant, just certain frequent posters on this board. The vast majority of SWA pilots I meet are great guys just thankful to have a good job and enjoying life. I've had many beers with SWA pilots during layovers and many conversations with them either when I'm on their jumpseat or when they are on mine.

Wait a minute.

How is Dash Power's post pompous or arrogant? You just decide to classify what he said as arrogant because he's a Southwest pilot?

He made a historical statement and said that SOME(not all) had issue with SW success during rough times, and that's arrogant and delusional? Unbelievable.

And Dash's statement is very, very true.

Some still have issues with SWA's success. Or am I stating the obvious.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back