• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, you must have me confused with someone else.

madjack - has some inside info? Well said Madjack and good summary.

Based on the groups that did go to arbitration, you SHOULD be thankful for what you got. But don't thank OSW pilots. We didn't have anything to do with this mess. Thank GK. you might not like the results or the current manning issues, but he gave you better than you would have got from an arbitrator. Ask the mechanics and dispatchers. Either way, Todd, you should refrain from the nastiness you spew on here. Unless one of your Gulf buddies is getting you into Delta or FedEx or whatever. Then I guess you won't have to be concerned with flying with anyone you told to "F#€£ You."

Either way, Todd, you should refrain from the nastiness you spew on here. Unless one of your Gulf buddies is getting you into Delta or FedEx or whatever. Then I guess you won't have to be concerned with flying with anyone you told to "F#€£ You."

Talk about burning bridges. Worst mistake in this business is to burn a bridge and this guy burned them all. With his name well known his only hope is SWA or nothing. And he is going to be one miserable SOB here at SWA. Like he knows, this place sucks!!:rolleyes:

Talk about burning bridges. Worst mistake in this business is to burn a bridge and this guy burned them all. With his name well known his only hope is SWA or nothing. And he is going to be one miserable SOB here at SWA. Like he knows, this place sucks!!:rolleyes:

I hope he gets on with DL or US/AA. His progression up the list will certainly be faster, and he will see the World when he gets tired of the domestic arena....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Kermit,

Where are you coming up with this? Didn't management agree to arbitration in the Process Agreement? Why would management take sides with one side during a merger? That was a big mistake. Again, you guys had front row seats watching two previous mergers, and you followed the WRONG way to do it. Great job!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I hope he gets on with DL or US/AA. His progression up the list will certainly be faster, and he will see the World when he gets tired of the domestic arena....

When he is 59 years old.

When he is 59 years old.

He'll make it to Captain faster compared to SWA......even at 59. There are tons of 717s coming, and retirements, both of which you lack....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back