• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA, The Street's Love Fades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Management at the Legacies bitch slapped the pilots so hard that they will never fear them. The pilots showed their hand and proved that they would work for peanuts.

If you are willing to pay for your own training to get a job at SWA what kind of signal does that send the leaders about your tenacity to stick it to them when the going gets tuff. You would not be willing to risk your investment in training to hurt the company now would you? If you say you do whatever the company wants then what kind of backbone is that?

The mask of SWA is being revealed and I like what I see.

That's interesting....just talked to someone yesterday who was interviewing in Dallas today that said he had no type.

Right, but the condition of the job offer is for that person to go complete the type before actually starting work at SWA. So it is PFT>

You sure know alot about SWA's hiring practices. Could it be that you were interested in them at one point in time???? Me guesses you got black nutted. Our hiring system ain't perfect but it definitely worked with you. You should thank us all, you never know what might have ended up in your brain bag. Now go back to your favorite website and start hand propping your piper.

GUYS....

This is the last warning!!! I have asked you all to please keep the thread on topic and knock off the name calling, especially the language. The YO NITED comments and calling the others airline a loser airline, as well as making a reference to SWA driving off the end of the runway (post 24) are in bad taste and should not posted on here. You guys have an issue with each other, I think we all get it...but stop the name calling and immature comments towards each other and your associated airlines. You honestly sound like a couple of kids throwing a tantrum. Its really a shame to see guys with a lot to add to this site act with the maturity of kindergartners. This thread is about SWA, lets please keep it on track....once again.:erm:

Kudos’ to the fine pilots at the SWA. I like the barbs with the Hugo Chavez of the pilot boards Mr. MRYFLYER. The only way we can shut him up is to hood him like the Falcon at night. You sir are an embarrassment to every first-rate aviator that flew for this nation. That is exactly why I have misgivings you ever set foot on any military base. Most likely your only exposure to the military is playing Colonel Mustard with your lover Ali, while you both look for the candlestick in the library.

Latest resources

Back