SWA, The Street's Love Fades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MRYFLYER,

What a tool you are. I'd tell you that you can reapply, but I don't think that would help cus you still don't make the cut with the finest Aviators in the business.

the SWA/FO...

Finest Aviators in the business??? Don't you mean the finest men willing to pay for their own training. Did you or did you not have to purchase a type rating to work at SWA?

My airline, while it has had its problems, has never made me pay for training. I love that you SWA guys can not argue the facts of any issue. If it is anti SWA then it must be either wrong assumptions or someone out of their mind. Keep that line of thinking will ya. And be sure to do what Canyonblue is craving when the times get difficult, ASK FOR A RAISE.

I spent 7,380 bucks on my pay for trining made it all back. Isn't that about the same amount you spent on your sex change?

MRYFLYER registered in Sept 2006 on this board. Say hello to Chuck Yoguort (remember that moron) or one of his offspring.

Satpak:
Chuck yogurt is 400adude (400ahole)! MRYFLYER is none other than the infamous 32LT10! Of course I'd have alot of hatred for the world if I worked for a loser company with no pay and benefits like "yo nied"

Finest Aviators in the business??? Don't you mean the finest men willing to pay for their own training. Did you or did you not have to purchase a type rating to work at SWA?

My airline, while it has had its problems, has never made me pay for training. I love that you SWA guys can not argue the facts of any issue. If it is anti SWA then it must be either wrong assumptions or someone out of their mind. Keep that line of thinking will ya. And be sure to do what Canyonblue is craving when the times get difficult, ASK FOR A RAISE.

You sir are an ass! Does that mean all airlines are pay for training? After all, don't all airlines require you to at least have a commercial or an ATP? Didn't you have to pay for that! You are an embarresment to the profession!

Midge

SWA will always exist and be able to turn a profit. I fly on them as much as practical.

I work for SWA and had the type when I interviewed. Nope, I did not have to pay for my type. They did require that I have one but I didn't have to pay for it. SO, to answer your question, NO they do not require you to pay for a type rating. You wanted facts, you gottem. Put that on the end of your favorite penis and eat it.

You sir are an ass! Does that mean all airlines are pay for training? After all, don't all airlines require you to at least have a commercial or an ATP? Didn't you have to pay for that! You are an embarresment to the profession!

Midge

Well you are right. I was paid by the military to learn to fly, my airline hired me and trained me after having been interviewed. But at SWA they won't interview you unless you shell out 7+K for a 737 type. What happens when they add a new type of airplane? Will everyone have to buy two type ratings in whatever they are flying? How about those schools that get rich off of SWA wannabes? I wonder if they are worried that the gravy train might be coming to an end when SWA stops hiring?

The domino effect of Texas Mental Midgets that are going to get sacked on this deal is large as say......Texas.

Latest resources

Back