• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Taking Applications March 9-23 until 5PM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anybody know what the "requirements" are going to be for the quick and easy questionaire?
I remember from several years ago, the pre-application required
first class medical, and 200 hours in 3 years? Or something like that?

Just filled out the application. I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to retire before they have these classes though. Any idea when they'll be calling for interviews?

Any recommendations on including a cover letter?
I would say yes all of the time, but then I wonder if this is a test to see if you can follow instructions. I believe it just says resume. But I haven't completed whole process yet.

Any recommendations on including a cover letter?
I would say yes all of the time, but then I wonder if this is a test to see if you can follow instructions. I believe it just says resume. But I haven't completed whole process yet.

There are no tricks involved, if a cover letter would somehow make it easier for your application to be processed then include it. I suspect that it is just another sheet of paper to add to a pretty big mess the people department has to deal with so my specific advice is to drop it.

I filled out my app this morning..now as I checked it via the career website under my job status it said "closed" does anybody else have this?? thanks

Last edited:
I just filled in the blanks for the "use the SWA resume" did anyone else use this or copy and paste?

Anyone get the second email about the third party vendor?

Is 8000 total and 5100 Jet Pic with a 737 type competitive?

Just submitted mine with no problems.
The job status says open.

I have tried to stay out of the SLI speculation and junk, BUT i wonder if it would benefit me to apply and try to get hired as a new hire. Is there a chance that my seniority could improve? Thanks!!:laugh:

I filled out my app this morning..now as I checked it via the career website under my job status it said "closed" does anybody else have this?? thanks

I have a friend who is involved in the interview stuff at the G.O. and he said they had 6100 applications by noon. Maybe it crashed or they closed it? Good luck.

I also applied this morning. App window said closed as well after about an hour after applying. My buddy just got the follow-up email requesting more info. Kinda like playing the lotto. You never know, you just might be the lucky one.

Latest resources

Back