Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now WTF did they add this requirement?

PHYSICAL ABILITIES:

Must possess current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate and be able to pass Company physical examination.

Must be able to lift and move 40 lbs

Dammit- Oh well.

I got a 7th email requiring me to send a picture of my testicles to swa headquarters. Is this good news??? I think you guys that REALLLLY want to work at southwest should be proactive and go ahead and send them a picture of your scrotus. Fingers crossed!

What could be vs. what might be. What can happen vs. what might happen. To get a 737 rating, or no to... that is the question. Reading FI these days is better than reading the tabloids. There's a pissing contest going on between a few of you.

Yeeee ha'.

When filing out asel and amel recip time, is the consensus to put all asel or amel on one line and note all aircraft in the far right column or one aircraft per line?

I got a 7th email requiring me to send a picture of my testicles to swa headquarters. Is this good news??? I think you guys that REALLLLY want to work at southwest should be proactive and go ahead and send them a picture of your scrotus. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the laugh!

Sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk

I filled out the App at 3pm yesterday. Says Job status Closed. (what does this mean exactly?) Have not got 3rd email yet. Anyone else get the 3rd email after seeing job status closed? Or did you go and resend your resume after some tweaking to get the email?

Anyone have any new updates?

Don't stress about it. The posting I applied under was closed for almost 24 hrs before I got the e-mail.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back