• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Taking Applications March 9-23 until 5PM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there a place to show your criminal record? That is where the speeding tickets go.

Be completely honest, and make sure you answer the question as it is asked.

Ivauir is completely right, just be honest about those things. That is the main thing they are looking for....honesty.

In the past, your info on-line was just that, on-line only. So you could make corrections. They would only 'pull' the resume/app if you were coming for an interview. I'm not sure if that's changed so proceed accordingly.

Guys - I was trying to be funny. Obviously it didn't work ;o)

There is literally no place to post your speeding tickets like there was in the past.

And yes - I think you would have to have a massive amount of tickets before it would be considered an issue. So I wouldn't think twice about listing mine. Just thought it was funny they didn't need them listed this time around.

Is anybody getting a confirmation Email after the pilot credentials thing? Just something that verify's that they've received it?

Resume Upload

So has anyone been able to upload a resume using Microsoft Word or is everyone having to upload via PDF or the SWA resume builder?

Fyi

So has anyone been able to upload a resume using Microsoft Word or is everyone having to upload via PDF or the SWA resume builder?

Be careful with WORD documents as its possible to see "tracked changes" or markups if enabled.

Searchable PDF format may be better.

Latest resources

Back