• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. This is what we, formerly of the military, would refer to as a "blue on blue" engagement. Or perhaps I should have said, "teal on teal." :)

Bubba

Hey man, is that really you over on APC talking about hot dogs or did that piece of ******************** uncle bunkle open an account with your name over there?

Hey man, is that really you over on APC talking about hot dogs or did that piece of ******************** uncle bunkle open an account with your name over there?

The answer to that question is self evident.

It's not the place I'm talking about. And it's certainly not guys like you. It's just that there is a high concentration of folks that I flew with as a 717 FO 12-14 years ago that I don't relish the thought of flying with again.

I hear you, Eastern Air Lines, gone but somehow not forgotten......

Well, since I've never been on APC, I'm going to have to go with the idea that it's an account opened by that "piece of ******************** Uncle Bunkle." I guess his strange obsession with hot dogs should be the give-away. That dude clearly has issues.

Bubba

Just looked on APC for the first time with your link--The weird thing is that he's already up to 54 posts using my FI screen name. I glanced at a few and saw that all he did for one post, was to copy verbatim something I had written in response to Flopgut, and posted it over there. It didn't even make any sense to the thread.

His obsession with me (and hot dogs) borders on the pathological. I wonder if he's really even a pilot.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back