• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's not true. The SIA that AirTran pilots voted for, in overwhelming numbers (against the recommendation of people like me and every member of the negotiating committee), included the ability for Southwest management to decide what aircraft, seat, and base would get transition slots first.

The deal was awful and SWA management is scum. But the pilots caved and voted for it, so that's where the blame ultimately lies.

PCL go back to retrieving shopping trollies in the Walmart parking lot, you had your time and blew it move on

Truth hurts, don't it?

It would be interesting to sort the votes by OSW and FAT. I'm betting the FAT "NO" votes are a much higher percentage than the OSW " NO" votes.

The ATL vote was a big WTF? Are the trying to become PHX East?

The ATL vote was a big WTF? Are the trying to become PHX East?

ATL is to FAT pilots what PHX is to OSW.

There is a reason that many Pilots have chosen not to return to ATL.

'Nuff said?

;)

PS., went to sign up for SPC and noticed that at least 5/15 SPC committee folks are former AT.

Last edited:
ATL is to FAT pilots what PHX is to OSW.

There is a reason that many Pilots have chosen not to return to ATL.

'Nuff said?

;)

PS., went to sign up for SPC and noticed that at least 5/15 SPC committee folks are former AT.

Funny, you didn't seem to have a problem with Atlanta when you were based here for your entire time at AirTran.

Funny, you didn't seem to have a problem with Atlanta when you were based here for your entire time at AirTran.

Wow. This is what we, formerly of the military, would refer to as a "blue on blue" engagement. Or perhaps I should have said, "teal on teal." :)

Bubba

Last edited:
Wow. This is what we, formerly of the military, would refer to as a "blue on blue" engagement. Or perhaps I should have said, "teal on teal." :)

Bubba

Nah, Ty's a good dude, he knows I'm just busting his ballz

It's not the place I'm talking about. And it's certainly not guys like you. It's just that there is a high concentration of folks that I flew with as a 717 FO 12-14 years ago that I don't relish the thought of flying with again.

Latest resources

Back