Swa ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DUBLINFLYER

How come there is no ranting/bashing/comments going on about the SWA TA?
is everyone gone to sleep or just regurgitating old posts because they're bored

Just another phuqued up group of pilots that are in union positions and have some ulterior motive to sell their brothers and sisters out. Former union stooges crawling out like cockroaches to tell what a great deal this TA is. Most of the BOD members have let it be known that the el presidente has gone rogue. His cowardly efforts has resulted in slanted letters that cannot defend his actions. Nobody has held him to task as the Tom and Tom Show carry his swill and spew out vomitous drivel arguing the merits. Obviously they will use this unwavering luv for the company and GK to transition into a company position. Then there is the pathetic efforts of a particular idiot from PHX who is willing to sell out hi own son who is junior on the seniority list with this POS TA

sickening how our so-called brother reps at ALPA airlines, reg & maj, attempt (and succeed) selling us out

Just another phuqued up group of pilots that are in union positions and have some ulterior motive to sell their brothers and sisters out. Former union stooges crawling out like cockroaches to tell what a great deal this TA is. Most of the BOD members have let it be known that the el presidente has gone rogue. His cowardly efforts has resulted in slanted letters that cannot defend his actions. Nobody has held him to task as the Tom and Tom Show carry his swill and spew out vomitous drivel arguing the merits. Obviously they will use this unwavering luv for the company and GK to transition into a company position. Then there is the pathetic efforts of a particular idiot from PHX who is willing to sell out hi own son who is junior on the seniority list with this POS TA

That just about sums it up.

Every time I see a guy post about why they are voting "yes" I have to step away from the computer. I was hoping for a 80 plus % on the "no" side but I fear the best negotiating time in my career will not only pass us by but we are selling the Farm too. If you are 63 or less there is no reason to vote yes. If a guy is over 63 I can't blame them for trying to get their pathetic bonus.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back