• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Question?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
35 is my number (36 on July 18). Looks like that puts me in the booster seat (somewhere between the cane and the rattle). BWI would be nice, but who cares, we're just about there!!! See ya'll at the party!

Cropduster

give me my cane!!!

Just get me to class - base me wherever you care to, but give me my cane!!!! Sounds as if I might be old as dirt, hearing you youngsters chat...... I guess being older will finally pay off!!!

I get pretty wired hearing about the 9 days to go etc.... sure is nice to see all of you headin' to DAL..... hope to see you there in a few weeks myself!!!!??

Have FUN, think about your fellow pool rats often!!!!!

Regards - Tred

I wouldn't be to sure about that Oak...the youngest in our class is VERY close to your age.

RJ

Slug,

I just spent the entire afternoon in the CPT working on flows with my sim partner...you?

RJ

:cool:

Count me in for the Feb. 17 class. Got the call overseas, thankfully I have a T-Mobile cell phone. I would have posted sooner but I left for a 2 day trip from ORD to LAX and now 16 days, 14 cities including 3 stops in Kuwait, and 7 countries later I'm home on my computer again. One of the reasons I feel the LUV. Anyways, I think I'll be carrying the rattle in the back of class, so you guys won't have to worry. Save a cold one for me in Dallas. Have fun. See ya.

B747DOGG
:cool:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back