SWA Question?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Righty,

I'm gonna laugh if your the baby in the class. Better not lose your binnki or else. You will learn the rules soon enough. I myself missed it by one person....Whewww

See ya next week or so...Call me at the Hotel when you get in and we'll get ourselves some nice cold bubbles.

qxeplt:

Aren't you about 30 or so? I'll be laughing too if I am issued the rattle... just means I'm younger than all those old farts at the front of the class!! :p

Yes, some ice-cold, tasty "adult beverages" from the bar sounds very good!

Last edited:
Right,

31.9 according to SWA. Dont worry I have my pool rat towel to wipe the milk from the corners of your mouth:D Just kidding...

Last edited:
I know who the baby is!

Congrats to B747dogg!

I am still waiting by the phone. They called last week to initiate my Dept of Justice paperwork. Please hurry up!

And, by the way, if I remember correctly, B747dogg is the youngest pilot in the world, approx 28 and a 747 Captain!:D

we have all seen the pay rates, but how about hearing from some SWA guys not friends of friends on how much you really made 1st, 2nd, 3rd years, ect... and it would be really nice to hear some real numbers from captain types. also, where can we see an actual copy of the contract extension. as always thanks for the input guys. cheers.

:p

Latest resources

Back