• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Poolies - Hiring to Start

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck to everyone wanting and getting that interview!

OK, haven't posted in a while, but here's some advice. For all my military brethren out there, if SWA or Air Tran calls and offers you a class date, take it. I don't care if your Wing CC says life on earth will end as we know it if you get out, leave, right then. The wrong decision here could cost you, literally, hundreds of thousands of dollars.

OK, haven't posted in a while, but here's some advice. For all my military brethren out there, if SWA or Air Tran calls and offers you a class date, take it. I don't care if your Wing CC says life on earth will end as we know it if you get out, leave, right then. The wrong decision here could cost you, literally, hundreds of thousands of dollars.

If you're navy/marine/cg/army follow that advice-
If AF - get out stay in but sign up for "the book" addiction rehab and get some social skills and judgement training, w/ a side order of ego reduction...
;-)

Civilians- take note, get ready to interview and do well- we want you here!

Got a call tonight from the PD. Was not at home to take the call. Message sounded good and in line with 1st Quarter hiring rumors. Will find out tomorrow. Swimming since 2008.

I missed an "Unknown" call earlier. Was thinking it might be RJ from the PD. Guess I'll check in tomorrow, even though I am AF.......

I missed an "Unknown" call earlier. Was thinking it might be RJ from the PD. Guess I'll check in tomorrow, even though I am AF.......

Congrats! And I can't wait to buy the beers- even if you're scared of the weather! Haha - hope to see you very soon!
;-)

I managed to find some of those scary white things in 74's, 75's and 76's not to mention a bunch capped at 250 in a -8..., but I'll still take those beers....:)

what do I do? I am an AirTran pilot currently in the SWA pool......

Wow- was wondering if there's any of you- I know USAIR furloughs who are west pilots now- I know united furloughs at continental- though they already had to make their choice by then, and northwest pilots who were in the delta pool
This is the one company I would feel free to be honest and ask them-
How long at air tran?

Latest resources

Back