• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the reminder Race. I was number 1 in that pool for a long time. I am just about done with my 5th year here at SWA and I still love it. Aside owning a few oil wells, this is about is good as it gets.

Bake (former 2 year poolie)

Thanks for the reminder Race. I was number 1 in that pool for a long time. I am just about done with my 5th year here at SWA and I still love it. Aside owning a few oil wells, this is about is good as it gets.

Bake (former 2 year poolie)
Bake, do a google search of N5750P, it's in the air Tuscon to Phoenix.

Why anybody would sit in a pool that long just to fly a 737 is beyond me. The emb-145 is more advanced airplane than the 737.

Southwest is a good company, but come on already. What is the deal with flying a 737 for a hundred legs a week?

Get with the program. LOL

Why anybody would want to stay at XJT to fly EMB-145's while CAL takes more planes and we do more scavenger flying is beyond me......

Branded is about to tank sweetheart, hope you like the right seat!!

It's not the airplane, but it IS the company. I have tried very hard to find an unhappy SWA employee, but so far, I haven't. That's not to say there aren't any, but I have met a whole lot more unhappy people at the other companies. I know times are changing, but I am willing to swim for a while more to work for a company like SWA. Hopefully those of us swimming can support our familes the time being while we patiently wait for what I know will be the best job of our aviation career. Good luck to us all.

Well said friend.

Why anybody would sit in a pool that long just to fly a 737 is beyond me. The emb-145 is more advanced airplane than the 737.

Southwest is a good company, but come on already. What is the deal with flying a 737 for a hundred legs a week?

Wow.

:eek:

Hey 10, so what class is PD telling you you'll be in?

Last time I talked they told me I was looking good for the 3rd class in '08....whenever that is.

Got a Happy New Year call from the PD today. They said that there was going to be a Feb class, but they didn't know the date yet.

Because I get paid a boat load more than you flying the emb-145. That is why I want to fly the 737. I guess you better get with the program.

come on, guys, Pocono is not legitimate. It's some 15 year old boy who posts here between Second Life binges. Don't respond to him and he'll go back to being a tool in his alternate universe too.

Latest resources

Back