• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got an e-mail from PD today. I interviewed in March and got the type on August 5th thus entering the pool then....

They tell me I am about 9 classes away and to expect a class date 2nd quarter of next year.

I will have to get bigger floaties!

Just got an e-mail from PD today. I interviewed in March and got the type on August 5th thus entering the pool then....

They tell me I am about 9 classes away and to expect a class date 2nd quarter of next year.

I will have to get bigger floaties!

Sometimes things do not add up. I just read that there are 387 pilots in the pool. If you are 9 classes out then there are 180+ people in the unofficial pool that have an offer but have not got the type rating.

Don't get me wrong I hope that is correct and your class date happens earlier rather than later.

I thought the same thing....about the class dates....but I am just relaying what Gina G in the PD e-mailed me. 9 class dates with an average of 3 every 2 months would only be 6 months away...looking like Feb of next year....who knows....

I will not even think of it till after the holidays...then it will be right around the corner....

Talked to PD yesterday. Matt told me that I am about 5 classes out. Interviewed June 12th with type. PD confirmed one class in Oct. No classes in NOV and possible two in DEC.

Im may 17th pool date, and I was told to expect to be in the second class in December (if they have one) - otherwise first of next year.

Latest resources

Back