Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had no idea you felt this way.

Perhaps you're suffering from a kool-aid OD.

Help is out there, bro.
Kool - aid, Gatorade, crack, call it whatever the hell you want....this is a big part of our future and we've been waiting long enough....I'll be sure to send you a post card from Dallas when I get there, jke406!

If Everyone Will Ignore Jke406, Just Know That As I Get The Info, I'll Pass It A Long.....i Swear, She's Like A Cancer That Won't Go Away!:uzi:

Almost forgot....she said I am at the very bottom of the 9 Apr class, so with a 27 May pool date, I hope this helps some poolies figure out their timelines!

Thanks for the updates. Looks like I'm just in front of you 10. Just curious--who in PD have you been talking to? I haven't been able to get through the last couple of days.

Hey 10, will you quit quoting jke406 in your posts? I put him on my ignore list a while ago so the only time I read his nonsense is when you quote him.

Thanks, and welcome aboard!

T1

Thanks for the updates. Looks like I'm just in front of you 10. Just curious--who in PD have you been talking to? I haven't been able to get through the last couple of days.

FYI, Gina and Sandy have been tasked to the MX recruiting team, they are no longer dealing with pilot poolies. Of course they will still take your call and chat or answer questions...... Ronna Jackson is the new poolie contact: 214-792-4374. She is the one making the calls for drug screens for the upcoming classes. She is the contact for ALL poolies now.

Not entirely true...I took my wiz quiz this morning, and Gina is the one that called me (yesterday) and set it up...Still, great new's for the "Poolies" drinking the Kool-aid. I have a 6/12 pool date.

Just spoke to PD this afternoon. They said they hadn't finished contacting the rehires yet and were hoping to finish doing so by Monday. After that, they'll start calling poolies. If nothing changes, I was told I'm falling right in the middle of the 23 April class with a 6/02 pool date. Hope that helps some of you figure out where you're at.

Not entirely true...I took my wiz quiz this morning, and Gina is the one that called me (yesterday) and set it up...Still, great new's for the "Poolies" drinking the Kool-aid. I have a 6/12 pool date.
Yeah, but Gina also told me to speak with Diane and Ronna since they have the most current up-to-date info for us. Gina said she is busy with MX so she is not as 'current' on the pilot poolie stuff she admitted to me.

Hey 10, will you quit quoting jke406 in your posts? I put him on my ignore list a while ago so the only time I read his nonsense is when you quote him.

Thanks, and welcome aboard!

T1
Thanks! Consider it done!

Latest resources

Back