• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alright, just got off the phone with Sandy. DB met yesterday, they took 24. Word is first class in April to be filled by :uzi:eek:ld dudes, second and third classes to be filled with poolies with 24 in each. As of right now, they don't want to mix the old with the new.....

I'm early early June poolie, looks like the last class in April.:nuts:

Alright, just got off the phone with Sandy. DB met yesterday, they took 24. Word is first class in April to be filled by :uzi:eek:ld dudes, second and third classes to be filled with poolies with 24 in each. As of right now, they don't want to mix the old with the new.....

BG...did Sandy tell you where you placed in the pool, like your number or not? Now we just have to hope we are less than 49 guys.

Word is first class in April to be filled by :uzi:eek:ld dudes, second and third classes to be filled with poolies with 24 in each. As of right now, they don't want to mix the old with the new.....

haha...imagine that. I wonder if the first class would even be topped off with poolies if some of the gummers drop out. Class would be very interesting, and a gummer/poolie sim pairing would be even more fun.

I can tell you one thing. If they were rehired then they are good guys. They will probably throw one bitchen class party for the next class. Whoever is in that second class let us know.

I think my date won't be till early 09. The question is, how many poolies do you think will be left after april?

Got a phone call!!!

PD just called and told me to get a drug test. Said to expect a phone call within a week or so. When I asked about class, they said I am at the very top of the 2nd poolie class (23 Apr). Didn't specify because they said I could move up to the first poolie class. Great news guys.....good luck to all! I'll pass along more info as I get it.

Latest resources

Back