• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PD just called and told me to get a drug test. Said to expect a phone call within a week or so. When I asked about class, they said I am at the very top of the 2nd poolie class (23 Apr). Didn't specify because they said I could move up to the first poolie class. Great news guys.....good luck to all! I'll pass along more info as I get it.

congrats!

One good thing...

One thing I noticed that seems to be constant with all of the phone conversations between me and the PD is that they keep emphasizing that our position in class and the pool itself is not certain because they said they have and still anticipate some guys not being able to make it to class sad as that may be, we could move up! So they don't want to tell us "our number in class or the pool" until all phone calls have gone out to see who will accept a class date. And that was talking to 3 different folks there, and they all said this.

PD just called and told me to get a drug test. Said to expect a phone call within a week or so. When I asked about class, they said I am at the very top of the 2nd poolie class (23 Apr). Didn't specify because they said I could move up to the first poolie class. Great news guys.....good luck to all! I'll pass along more info as I get it.

Congrats again!!!!

Give Me A Break!

OK dude, we got it. Good for you!

Now stop taking bows. Share the good news with your family and friends. There are still plenty of people in the pool who don't need your gloating here.
Dude, when are you gonna get it?! This is a post for poolies to INFORM each other of INFORMATION. If nothing else, it's nice to stay in touch with others to see what progress there is. Everyone here knows by my posts that I am not gloating here. Why don't you take your bullsh!t comments somewhere else.

unlikely.

I might go away when poolies stop embarrassing themselves and SWA with their inane lack of common sense and reality.

it's a company, people, not a cult.
Explain to me again how sharing info is a lack of common sense and embarrassing? So far I don't see very many members supporting you and your ridiculous comments! Cheers!

Congrats Perfect 10! Cult, company, whatever it is...You're going to love it here! It's phenomenal. And just remember that all the good stuff you've heard about the place on this msg board is barely the tip of the iceberg. Congrats again.

Latest resources

Back