Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

elcid

From one SWA guy to another -

Bros, c'mon! You've got to be kidding me. The arrogant banter and in your face, "we know all" attitude is embarrassing, and not representative of the the group I'm proud to be a member of. Frontier pilots and FAPA have a job to do. Their mission is to make this deal as equitable for themselves as possible. Their paradigm is not ours. If they ultimately would rather be at Republic than stapled at SWA, that's for them to sort out. If you have facts for them to consider, by all means, enlighten away! But you don't have to be Pricks! It almost makes me think you are trying to use some reverse psychology on them.

FAPA brothers - I sincerely wish you the best no matter what. My $.02 is that you'll either make as much as more than before here at SWA, and your future is much brighter and more certain than with RAH. Best wishes guys, either way.

Fraternally,

-ElCid

Thread title of the year!! And I apologize if I've been a prick to anyone. I've been on the bottom of the seniority list 5 times. I know how it feels, but it'll all work out.

Via con Dios!

I've been at the bottom of the list 3 times.

Me too. Sorry if I've been a jerk. It get's emotional when it starts getting personal.

Gup

My $.02 is that you'll either make as much as more than before here at SWA

They will get raises, everyone of them. It will be in the neighborhood or 25% or better depending on which seat they currently occupy.

Agreed. Good luck F9. Your going to need it.

And I'm not sorry.

Agreed. Good luck F9. Your going to need it.

And I'm not sorry.

No, maybe they will have a better situation with Republic. The pay may not be as high, but they won't have to fly with a lot of you dipwads. Man, I have never seen this much arrogance. Yeah, even I get cocky, but I never have seen this much complete arse-holish-ness. I love it when SWA guys say F9 guys bring NOTHING to the table. Come on, they are connected to F9 due to their contract. F9 would bring you A LOT---slots and gates elsewhere, DEN dominance, future upgrades when replacing A319s with 737s, etc. But, you can't see it. CLASSIC!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ignore List
Check / Uncheck All
progress.gif

wol_error.gif

Add a Member to Your List...

To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Latest resources

Back