• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pilots - Don't be Pricks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First rule of being a prick is...not apologizing for being a prick!. So, feel free to not accept this unapologetic post.

Ignore List
Check / Uncheck All
progress.gif

wol_error.gif

Add a Member to Your List...

To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Can I get an AMEN!!

"The dude with the chrome .45 makes the rules" (Alternate Golden Rule).

If you are saying SWA has the .45, I would have to disagree. This appears to be a lose/lose situation. F9 may have lost more but WN would have never proposed this deal if there wasn't something they wanted.

F9 is kind of like the farmers daughter. She's a little hottie that's gonna make someone a great partner. And SWA missed out on it.

F9 is kind of like the farmers daughter. She's a little hottie that's gonna make someone a great partner. And SWA missed out on it.

........except she doesn't put out even after you spent your money on flowers, dinner, a movie AND promised to love her forever.

Gup
(don't hate-just couldn't resist)

just ignore general lee, he is the king of the ****************************** bags.
I'm surprised he even had time to write on this thread, hes usually so busy on the regional board.

Latest resources

Back