SWA (phx or las)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
9,000 + posts of pure stupidity....

Hey folks I thought I'd lend some informative and factual information. Here's a list of each base from most junior to most senior. This pertains to Flight Attendant Senority. BWI, MDW, MCO, OAK, LAS, PHX, HOU, DAL. Now I tried to re-verify each base but I can't seem to open the senority lists for each base (technical difficulties). If anyone has questions in regards to SWA F/As feel free to contact me.

the general can't have an argument with himself guys. just stop taking the general's bait every time he cuts in on a thread and maybe the threads will stay somewhat on track.

Exactly. I restarted this argument because some guy mentioned my name or made fun of me. Just leave me out of it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Some "real pilots" who flew F15s or C5s in the Military may not care, since it is "only a paycheck."

What's that supposed to mean?

Some people on here stated to me that they didn't care about flying INTL routes or flying different types of planes because they "already did that in the Military" and "they only fly now for the pay check." To them I love to say "well ok then MAVERICK. You go ICEMAN!"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Seek help

IN LBB? Are there any good self help facilities there? Nah, I'll just respond to leather jacket Iceman wannabees on here.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
9,000 + posts of pure stupidity....

And you have read every one and keep track of them. Do you have a crush on me? Hey, I am not into that. Please, if you are, go ask ivauir.

Bye Bye--General Lee

blah, blah, blah, blah, LBB, blah, blah, $300,000, blah, blah, 6 legs, blah, blah, blah, blah, HOMO, blah, blah...etc

blah, blah, blah, blah, LBB, blah, blah, $300,000, blah, blah, 6 legs, blah, blah, blah, blah, HOMO, blah, blah...etc

Wow, I found the word pertaining to you. I love these types of games. You sure are a funny guy. Thanks for the laughs.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Doesn't matter which base you go to because you'll still have to do LBB overnights.

There, that's one less post for the General.

I'd rather shovel (fill in the blank) in LBB than listen to the General go over his rolodex mantra of kool-aid flying with DAL. Obviously the pudgy, pasty white, soft General Lee (I'm guessing his build by his prior posts) has not spent much time in LBB...the Texas Tech women are absolutely gorgeous. Oh Jesus, I'm sorry - DAL flies big airplanes with really neat autopilots to Europe...I forgot, my bad. Hey General Clown - get away from that APU exhaust hole on your 767...it's not supposed to be used for that!

Latest resources

Back