• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA (phx or las)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Must be hard losing respect all the time General. You used to have valid insight on this board. It's a shame to see what has become of you.

Huh? I am not here to gain your respect. I am here to give my own opinions, and my opinion on not wanting to have your type of schedule, single plane type, or quick turns is valid. But, that makes a few of you fuming mad. Hillarious. Also, my popularity or whatever is not waning, I get plenty of PMs from people asking me about my opinion on Delta and how to get interviews. I have never been busier. If you would like my opinion about Delta and a possible career here, then PM me too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL, I'm serious, you need professional help. A long time ago your posts had content. It was all Delta koolaid and BS, but there was at least some information. Now your posts are nothing more that a reflection of your sad obsession with a small Texas town and a not so small Texas airline.

I am truly sorry about what has happened to your once great airline. I know that you are in mourning and deep denile, but flight info is not the place to vent your feelings and frustrations. No one here is qualified to help.

BTW, your AME should be able to refer you to a qualified councelor, in LBB or where ever your travels may take you.

Once great airline? I beg to differ. I still very much enjoy it here and things are getting better. BK was not fun, but things were positioned to get us strong again, and as I have said before current DL pilots (including those who were furloughed) were given a fairly large claim to help with the pay cuts. ($280,000 total was not bad for me, along with $50,000 just given to me for my pension dump)

And, no councelor needed, especially not in LBB. Thank Gawd only you have to see that town. I have a great layover in Europe starting tonight. See ya. I'll send you a card.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Huh? I am not here to gain your respect. I am here to give my own opinions, and my opinion on not wanting to have your type of schedule, single plane type, or quick turns is valid. But, that makes a few of you fuming mad. Hillarious. Also, my popularity or whatever is not waning, I get plenty of PMs from people asking me about my opinion on Delta and how to get interviews. I have never been busier. If you would like my opinion about Delta and a possible career here, then PM me too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Really though, I could give a rats ass about what you think about our airline. However, you seem to have some undying need to post on a thread that does not concern you or you feel the need to throw the "Delta is God" flag into the ring. I just don't get it. To top it all off, you spout off how much money you recieved after the BK, but in reality, you got screwed and that money you have would have gained you alot more in the course of your career. Suger coat it all you want, but I know you will never admit that, and that's fine. True, you faired better then most other airlines that went through BK, but your flaunting of your money is childess to say the least. Do you tell your friends and family when they come over what you make and make sure they feel insignificant to your honor?

I'm glad you get PM's regarding Delta and are willing to give your advice. However, your opinions are well known about Southwest, yet you continue to harass and taugt those that ask specific questions about subjects that would only be able to be answered by those individuals here.

I have no beef with you. Your post's are just another part of the same old crowd that like to stir the pot and instigate a flaming match to which you have many followers. You used to post with honesty and nobility that has since disappeared.

I guess some just know when to let it go and not dwell on it or take it personally.

I don't take it personally or wish to block you for the day in which you might revert back to your old self. Still waiting.

Last edited:
Once great airline? I beg to differ. I still very much enjoy it here and things are getting better. BK was not fun, but things were positioned to get us strong again, and as I have said before current DL pilots (including those who were furloughed) were given a fairly large claim to help with the pay cuts. ($280,000 total was not bad for me, along with $50,000 just given to me for my pension dump)

And, no councelor needed, especially not in LBB. Thank Gawd only you have to see that town. I have a great layover in Europe starting tonight. See ya. I'll send you a card.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General,

I'm very familiar with Delta and it is no longer a great airline to work for. You make less than a CAL pilot and a whole lot less than a SWA pilot.

The difference is one can take the paycheck at SWA and do more with it as far as a retirment goes than you can even come close to with your pension. Give it a rest.

I don't like Delta because of the gold stripes, hats, blazer, and multiple aircraft with single legs and their destinations.

General,

Look at the title and first post of this thread. What possible information OF VALUE have you brought to this topic?

None, I wish the Mods would just ban him once and for all.

What's the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say...................."

General Lee your a real class act. Go back to your Delta threads and tell them how great you are. Maybe they got smart and banned you. Ah that explains it. Thanks for your useless info on this thread.

Latest resources

Back