• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA or DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just think its funny how a person can be optimistic about Delta and then be so pessimistic about Southwest. not to smart, if you ask me.

Cuz when you are on top, there is only one way to go....I guess you haven't figured that one out yet. That's ok...I know the hallucinogenic drugs probably made you a little slooooooow. :laugh:

Cuz when you are on top, there is only one way to go....I guess you haven't figured that one out yet. That's ok...I know the hallucinogenic drugs probably made you a little slooooooow. :laugh:

Capt Mustaine:

Were you and SWA/FO married at some point in the past?:D

Capt Halford

It is quite true. DAL can only go up and vice versa.
Yep, as Eastern can ONLY go up from here. It's the same mentality as buying a penny stock because "it can only go up." LOL

It also depends on what/where u wanna fly. We just had an entitlement bid close. Two guys hired in Feb already got an award to fly the 767ER Int'l out of JFK and will be doing that less than 6 months into their DAL life. Reserve forever but, lots of cool flying

I think that it comes down to what I want to fly, but where I will be living and the QOL I want to have because of that.

I think that it comes down to what I want to fly, but where I will be living and the QOL I want to have because of that.

You haven't even interviewed yet, correct? Historically, you only have about a 1 in 3 chance of getting the offer at SWA anyway(although I've heard it's been a little better lately). I'd get a job offer first before worrying about all this stuff.

Latest resources

Back