• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA new city announcement tonite?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scope you are an idiot....since you do not work here you have nothing to say...the plane was being pushed back when it ran into the other tail....last time I checked the tug drive has the responsibility to not hit other aircraft....dumba$$

I don't work there either, but i second your post RedDog...my first thought when i saw this was that it was the pushback driver as well.

Scope you are an idiot....since you do not work here you have nothing to say...the plane was being pushed back when it ran into the other tail....last time I checked the tug drive has the responsibility to not hit other aircraft....dumba$$
Another pay for training expert heard from. Good thing you had to buy your job or you would have never got hired.
Now go and buy a brain, moron!

This is easy

scoreboardII This message is hidden because scoreboardII is on your *********************************** list.

So where was the ATL announcement? Did I miss it? Will SWA start nonstop service from ATL to LBB or MAF? I will buy the first ticket (via a Zone fare or ID90) between ATL and LBB nonstop. IT WILL BE FANTASTIC. I will thank the crew right after the flight, although I do know they have to hurry up with the quick turn, and continue on to ELP, SAN, SFO, and LAS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So where was the ATL announcement? Did I miss it? Will SWA start nonstop service from ATL to LBB or MAF? I will buy the first ticket (via a Zone fare or ID90) between ATL and LBB nonstop. IT WILL BE FANTASTIC. I will thank the crew right after the flight, although I do know they have to hurry up with the quick turn, and continue on to ELP, SAN, SFO, and LAS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry General but the jumpseats are full. Guess you'll have to fly NorthDelta to DFW and rent a car.

.... and you bet we'll be in a hurry. 25 minutes isn't a long time for 137 off and 137 on. Last time I checked I get paid for FLIGHT TIME, not ground time.

Ciao,
Gup

Sorry General but the jumpseats are full. Guess you'll have to fly NorthDelta to DFW and rent a car.

.... and you bet we'll be in a hurry. 25 minutes isn't a long time for 137 off and 137 on. Last time I checked I get paid for FLIGHT TIME, not ground time.

Ciao,
Gup

You must have missed the part of my post where I stated I would BUY a ticket (at a discount, though, thanks for that). And if you could fill 137 seats nonstop from ATL to LBB, that would be FANTASTIC. Oh wait, some of those people may be continuing on to ELP, SAN, SFO, or LAS, just like you. Enjoy that and keep it FANTASTIC out there...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Another pay for training expert heard from. Good thing you had to buy your job or you would have never got hired.
Now go and buy a brain, moron!

Nice come back...try again...or try your interview again if you ever get one...because that is why you are pissed they said no.....

Latest resources

Back