• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RedDogC130 said:
Nice come back...
Thanks, you pay for training skirts make it too easy

try again...
Sure, every time you open your nut drainer!:blush: :laugh:

or try your interview again if you ever get one...because that is why you are pissed they said no.....
Oh that's it eh junior? Because I didn't get hired? Is that what the koolaid servers tell you down there? Now I realize where you come from, nothing spells loving like marrying your cousin, but not everyone wants to buy their job like you and the rest of the skirt dressing dolts there! Keep up the comebacks, you and your girls bravodude and milpilot17 make this place worth visiting.:D

They not only said no, they said HE!! NO; multiple times. Doesn't take much to pick out a product of incest.

Watch that potty mouth young lady, or you might end up in solitary once again!

Last edited:
Scope...just accept the fact that you made an error..you thought the plane was under power from the pilot..when in fact it was being towed...

You throw out the PFT stuff...but you really do not know where I got my type from do you? Either way it would have paid for itself by now. I sure hope I do not have a miserable career like you..not saying I won't..just hope I won't ....good luck to you old man

and don't forget to add General Lee and Heavy Set as well to the list...

Does that mean everyone got rejected by the mighty southwest?:laugh:
You girls are too easy! Thanks for the laughs! Good night ladies.

I will thank the crew right after the flight, although I do know they have to hurry up with the quick turn, and continue on to ELP, SAN, SFO, and LAS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You missed "the Bank", as in ELP, SAN, SFO, LAS, and the Bank (to cash our Checks.)

I have friends at Delta and they don't believe the Money we make to fly to those "Crappy places"....Thanks Herb!

Later,
KBB

You missed "the Bank", as in ELP, SAN, SFO, LAS, and the Bank (to cash our Checks.)

I have friends at Delta and they don't believe the Money we make to fly to those "Crappy places"....Thanks Herb!

Later,
KBB

You must have missed all of my posts that stated I liked your pay rates, your stews, and your current management. Everything else, NO THANKS. If you want to work like a DAWG (4 or 5 leg days)only on a 737, then go for it! A well paid dawg at that! I will stick with one or two legs a day, max, and maybe go to the 777 eventually or bid something else. Ah, choices are good. Later.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Workin' like a dawg

General, I just finished tiling my kitchen and patio and started a irrigation ditch- easy stuff. Now, you want to talk about working? Today, i fly 4 legs today in a 737 and end up in Midland. I call that borderline human rights abuse. General, quit being such drama queen and get off your high horse.

General, I just finished tiling my kitchen and patio and started a irrigation ditch- easy stuff. Now, you want to talk about working? Today, i fly 4 legs today in a 737 and end up in Midland. I call that borderline human rights abuse. General, quit being such drama queen and get off your high horse.

What do you do tomorrow? I bet more than 4 legs...... Hey, that is FANTASTIC that you love doing that. Awesome. I wouldn't want to. You have great pay and some fun stews, and besides that, I wouldn't want your job. It really drives you guys CRAZY that someone doesn't want what you have. Your lack of variety in aircraft, added to quick turns and long days is not interesting to some people. As I have stated before, a SWA FO said to me "They work us like Dawgs." He probably does have a nice car, though. Good for him and you. I also have a nice car, since my wife works. She is FANTASTIC at being an advertising Exec.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back