SWA lands at wrong Branson Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sound like a pu$$y flyer Ty

I'm not in a hurry but I have no desire to turn into a group of morons who can't do a visual rolling out stable at 1000'

News flash- We get priority from atc bc we move metal, not pizza parties-

"News flash- We get priority from atc bc we move metal"..............

Moving metal at the speed of Mach .74 at altitude in a classic?
Moving metal at the eye watering speed of 261 kts on the descent?
Moving metal along the taxi ways where the company has to put out RBF's for taxi speeds and the safety of the F/A's?

"I'm not in a hurry but I have no desire to turn into a group of morons who can't do a visual rolling out stable at 1000'"...........

Good luck with that one when you get FNT in sight from 7000' and they clear you for the visual.

Good luck with that one when they give you a slam dunk from 12000 in Atlanta landing west.

Night time turns inside of the FAF is not impossible but it is a wise and prudent measure to ensure proper alignment with the proper runway. (Biggs vs ELP).

Request the early turn to final while operating in any HDTA because you "move metal" and see what the response is. Wait in line there skippy.

What Denver FO? What happened?..........

Go to the swapa forum to read the individual's account. Classic airline mgmt 101. Herb's airline has been gone for quite a while.

edited

Last edited:
Sound like a pu$$y flyer Ty

I'm not in a hurry but I have no desire to turn into a group of morons who can't do a visual rolling out stable at 1000'

News flash- We get priority from atc bc we move metal, not pizza parties-

This pu$$y flew a jet out of a coastal airport that had only a circling approach (the real kind) and two foggy seasons . . . Let's just say I'd put my skills up against yours any day.

In an airliner, though, I cross the FAF. ;)

PS . . . How many jet type ratings are on your certificate without a limitation on circling? I'm betting zero.

Pu$$y!

:laugh:

Last edited:
Newsflash for you, Skippy-

Just because you're a d!ck doesn't make everyone else a *************************. :laugh:

For two years, I flew a jet based at a field that had only a circling approach and two foggy seasons . . . Let's just say I'd put my skills up against yours any day, and my judgement, too.

PS . . . How many jet type ratings are on your certificate without a limitation on circling? I'm betting zero.

*************************!

:laugh:

Sounds safe. :erm:

Relax Ty, wave and canyon are just playing out their roll as the princesses of aviation. Their parents told them they were the prettiest and the most special kids ever. They still believe that...just ask them. :laugh:

Phred

Latest resources

Back