• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA lands at wrong Branson Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PS . . . How many jet type ratings are on your certificate without a limitation on circling? I'm betting zero.
I have 6. Am I worthy TY? I flew "Jets" at an airport with foggy seasons also that only had an NDB. Oh the horror how we ever did that. I must be cooooool. As far as adopting AAI procedures to prevent another Branson. Most of us that have a clue about these things already do this. It just means another 87 page bulletin.

I have 6. Am I worthy TY? I flew "Jets" at an airport with foggy seasons also that only had an NDB. Oh the horror how we ever did that. I must be cooooool.

No, but you're definitely a TOOL.

If you have 6 type ratings, it's probably because your winning personality got you canned 5 times.

:laugh:

We looked at the RNAV app into Branson and the smaller city airport is just off CTL of the final app crse...no making excuses but I can see the confusion possibility....

Colonel.

And while we're at it;
your = form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective
you're = a contraction of "you are"
their = relating to or belonging to certain people, animals, or things : made or done by certain people, animals, or things
they're = a contraction of "they are"

Why are pilots so bad at spelling and grammar?! I agree that we're professionals who should command professional compensation, but when so many on here make those assertions and display the language skills of a 4th-grader; it doesn't help our cause much!

Ok. Rant over. Sorry wave- didn't mean to single you out..this is directed at SO many out there. My own company's internal pilot forum/blog also shows me that so many of my colleagues are in need of Rosetta Stone (for English).

Hear, hear!!!:D...on what Buck said! Wanted to say that for years. Oh, I feel so much better now that I got that rant off my chest. OBTW...that "kernal" thing is an ongoing inside joke amongst some of our "civilian-challenged" members of our group.:rolleyes:

no making excuses but I can see the confusion possibility...........

you must have had quite a reputation with the LSO for your line ups at sea.....

You're out in the bush and Charlie is firing RPG's at your slick during your dust-off...

And you don't want to die...

That is an emergency take-off...

Got it?

Yeah, but "Charlie, don't surf"!

Hey kernals, could you tell me which of my 7800 posts I misspelled you're ?
I want to make sure I get right on that for FI

Good flame man

Oh, haven't you heard their excuse? "We didn't kill him. He choked on the McDonald's food he was eating at the time."

I'd choke on my happy meal as well if I saw a couple corn dogs (who were obviously a couple french fries short of a happy meal themselves) barreling through a fence at me..

Latest resources

Back