• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA lands at wrong Branson Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL.. I'd bet you are wrong. We've adopted a "schload" of other airtran procedures.. some good.. some not..

Yes, I heard from one of our former SOC people how that works: "You've got to somehow trick them into believing that it was really their idea and not an AirTran procedure, then they'll think it's brilliant!"

Still trying to poison the well to the last day eh pcl?
Go fish yourself- you seem to care a lot about an airline you swear you're leaving

Still trying to poison the well to the last day eh pcl?

Just speaking the truth, wave. Sorry that it doesn't fit the idealized fantasy airline that you've concocted in your weird little mind.

Go fish yourself- you seem to care a lot about an airline you swear you're leaving

Pretty sure we've been over this before, wave. I have lots of friends stuck at that airline who don't have the opportunity to bow out like I do. I'll still be paying attention to what happens there 20 years from now. And I'll be sure to post my thoughts even then, just because I know how much it bothers you. Enjoy!

I doubt it. Then they'd have to admit that the way they've always done things isn't the best way. They aren't very good at that.

Actually they have got a lot better . You are correct that is the way SWA use to be. It is not that way anymore .

The training Dept. has changed a lot for the better . If you have a better way to do it , tell them. They will listen , and have been .

PS. PCL. You are nuts if you do not come over to SWA. You might want to step out of the forest to see the trees .

Last edited:
And you think your constant transparent bashing of SWA is good for those left behind eh?

PS. PCL. You are nuts if you do not come over to SWA. You might want to step out of the forest to see the trees .

slaquer, I'm getting out of the industry completely. Maybe SWA is perfect for you. It's not for everyone, though.

And you think your constant transparent bashing of SWA is good for those left behind eh?

I think it's always good to tell the truth and not live in a fantasy world.

Latest resources

Back