• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA is in position to dominate ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PW's post made sense. Yours is just more stupidity and insults.

Welcome to my ignore list. You should have been added a long time ago. You add nothing to the conversation, and never have.

What is wrong with the W2 rack and stack based on monthly gurantee???

What is wrong with the W2 rack and stack based on monthly gurantee???

Let's all pick the metric we like. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with an integration based upon years in the seat? That sounds fair to me. Go ahead and mix me in with with your Captains who have been flying Captain the same amount of time as me. That would result in the least amount of change in domicile, schedule, vacation, days off, etc. and woudl save the Company the most in training events . . . . even our due months could stay the same. :laugh:

Don't like that?

What's wrong with integration based upon years of industry experience?

What's wrong with integration based upon number of Sick Calls? Shoe size? Vacation not taken? Training failures?

On second thought, let's let the MC/NC work it out, shall we?

Seat is worth one thing.....money. That is it. And that is all this is about.

Tell you what, I'll give you basic career earnings from DOH till Sept 27 based on monthly gurantee payrates as an FO and then as a Capt. Rack and stack both sides and see what it looks like.

Ty,

I like the idea of thinking outside the box to get this done, hopefully those are the kinda of things they are working on.

Back to the subject of ATL, I was reading through some older post where you said that the Atlanta operation could get alot more lean with the SW method of gate utilitization. I think that part is spot on. Hopefully we can get the SW gate affect in full swing there and kick some serious tail.

RF

Not according to past arbitrations. You really need to educate yourself. This is just a waste of time. It's like arguing with my dog. :rolleyes:

No, it is about money and you know it. Seat is money and that is it. Your arguments acknoweldge this too. I've read past arbitrations. One word. MONEY. Even your dog is smart enough to understand this, are you???

Last edited:
Ty,

I like the idea of thinking outside the box to get this done, hopefully those are the kinda of things they are working on.

Back to the subject of ATL, I was reading through some older post where you said that the Atlanta operation could get alot more lean with the SW method of gate utilitization. I think that part is spot on. Hopefully we can get the SW gate affect in full swing there and kick some serious tail.

RF

You are going to have to do a bit of a house cleaning with our gate agents if you want to make it a lean and mean operation. You are going to love the "Atlantatude".

Being a regular commuter on AAI, I must say the Atlantatude has been curbed significantly from what I have seen in the past. From 9/26 on, everyone has been much friendlier. One thing SWA does that helps is they keep gate agents at the podium and we have operations agents that handle all the boarding and weight & balance paperwork. It seems to keep things moving better.

You honestly think that the busiest airport in the world will cater to dedicating 10/28 to SWA, thus disrupting the flow of traffic? Seriously, you honestly think a MDW flight is going to be given 28 on a routine basis?

Good luck with that dream, but it ain't happening.

One must understand the city of ATL to understand that they can, will and have been bought......basically defines their M.O. The fill dirt of the new runway was built on back door shady deals. A literal mountain of kick backs and bribes. The airport is basically the only thing keeping the city from financial ruin, due to years of inep management and corruption.

I wouldn't be surprised if the city drew "SWA" on their foreheads while building a new terminal for them ( for the right price) SWA is great at giving the perception of value to consumers and politicians. Can't blame them for that.

Latest resources

Back