• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had the pleasure of sitting next to a manager of hiring for pilots on my DH yesterday. She said 400 will be hired. Take it for what it's worth but talking to her for 2 hours on and off she new more about it than any CP does. Anyway, it sounds good either way.

She was told to say 400. I'll take my info from the guy who interviews over a HQ dweeb who is talking to drum up rumors. PM me a name and I'll tell you how credible it is.

Doubtful... In fact impossible... SW manager of hiring is a he not a she. He does not have a 2 hour commuter flight. He was also in DAL on Thurs.

Don't know who it was but I know who it wasn't.

Last edited:
PD is a guy also and his title is Team Lead. There are 5 (I believe) women on the PD team that interviews with flight ops. Can't tell ya where they all were Thurs. So who knows but it wasn't RC.

PD is a guy also and his title is Team Lead. There are 5 (I believe) women on the PD team that interviews with flight ops. Can't tell ya where they all were Thurs. So who knows but it wasn't RC.

RC is a great guy! Yes it wasn't him, but there is some good vibes coming out of DAL. I hope it continues.

Latest resources

Back