• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Makes me think SWA is going back into the pool business.
I asked that as well, it's illegal now, thanks to some politician of "it's not fair to me" crowd. They are only interviewing 300 to get 200, the ones who don't make it are out and start over at square one, unfortunately.

I asked that as well, it's illegal now, thanks to some politician of "it's not fair to me" crowd. They are only interviewing 300 to get 200, the ones who don't make it are out and start over at square one, unfortunately.

Pardon my ignorance, but why would a hiring pool be illegal?

Interpretation of the current federal law says it's illegal. Basically is says you must interview/hire the most qualified at the time. Not at a previous time like from a pool.

Legal runs everything!

Interpretation of the current federal law says it's illegal. Basically is says you must interview/hire the most qualified at the time. Not at a previous time like from a pool.

Legal runs everything!

Affirmative Action laws insure just the opposite. MANY MANY hired with lessor quals.

Thats right, we just took 1700 from AirTran.
NO, that was a different federal law. We wish it wouldn't have happened as well ****************************** BAG! A brief stroll through you recent history shows SWA pilots aren't better than any other pilot group. Hell, you guys can't even get international approval when you buy a turn key product. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
Its a fact that SWA pilots are well below average. I would run from this job opportunity lickety split. get hired somewhere else before you make a huge mistake and join in with SWAPA's seniority list.

Latest resources

Back