• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where do you get "SWA guys think they are better" from responding in the affirmative (meaning WE AGREE) to a comment YOUR side made stating "they wish this never happened"?

Dudes, all, WE didn't do this. Gary did.

I was referring to Roughneck's ******************************bag comment about affirmative action for airtran pilots. He was being a DICK.

Not to stray too far from topic, but how would you folks tackle the inevitable "why Southwest?" question?

My buddy back at Brand X a number of years back got called into the crystal palace a few years back for an interview, and it went something like this.

Q: We see you're flying heavy jets, here at SW we only fly 737's
A: I know

Q: We see you fly freight worldwide, but you realize here at SW we only fly domestically.

Q: We see you're currently flying as a captain- You'll be a FO here at SW for a number of years, making less money.

Q: So..tell us. Why do you want to work at SW?
A: I don't know

I think he wound up at Atlas.

anyone think showing up in bermuda shorts is a good idea to interview? or is it a already been done type of thing?

My buddy back at Brand X a number of years back got called into the crystal palace a few years back for an interview, and it went something like this.

Q: We see you're flying heavy jets, here at SW we only fly 737's

Q: We see you fly freight worldwide, but you realize here at SW we only fly domestically.

Q: We see you're currently flying as a captain- You'll be a FO here at SW for a number of years, making less money.

Q: So..tell us. Why do you want to work at SW?
A: I don't know

I think he wound up at Atlas.

I think he ended up in Re-Hab. :nuts:

Latest resources

Back