SWA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think he is, but I think he's making about 200$ an hour

If you really believe his interview went like that, maybe you need the Re-Hab more.

How long to hold PHX, LAS, or DAL?

LAS is fairly junior, and PHX is junior for junior FOs. Assuming you have people hired behind you, you should get one of those two in a month or two. No people behind you, and you'll stay in OAK.

DAL is senior for everyone. Pretty much the most senior across the board for all seats and seniority levels. I wouldn't count on that anytime soon.

Hope this helps.

Bubba

If you really believe his interview went like that, maybe you need the Re-Hab more.

Well, it's how the story was related, but I wasn't at the interview. To tell you the truth i don't really care. I've got my lotto ticket, N'est ce pas?

LAS is fairly junior, and PHX is junior for junior FOs. Assuming you have people hired behind you, you should get one of those two in a month or two. No people behind you, and you'll stay in OAK.
One thing to remember is that the AirTran pilots are still transitioning and they are senior to any new hire so they will get any non-OAK vacancies first. As a new hire I would not expect to be able to bid out of OAK until 2015, and then only if SWA is hiring.

Latest resources

Back