• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm just pointing out that SWA's pilot group is no better than AAI, DAL, LCC, or anyone else for that matter. They just think they are.

I'm just pointing out that SWA's pilot group is no better than AAI, DAL, LCC, or anyone else for that matter. They just think they are.

Hmmmm. Sounds more like DAL to me..... You know, the guys who wouldn't even lower themselves to ride in the same hotel van with any other airline employees.

While there is a certain "element" around here that has that attitude (typically those of whom SW is their first and only airline experience), it is by no means all of us.

Hmmmm. Sounds more like DAL to me..... You know, the guys who wouldn't even lower themselves to ride in the same hotel van with any other airline employees.

While there is a certain "element" around here that has that attitude (typically those of whom SW is their first and only airline experience), it is by no means all of us.

Tri,
It's not the majority of SWA pilots. It's just the majority on FI. Most are just normal guys and gals that love what they do. Some on both sides are just A-holes that think they are better than everyone else. We are all just pilots.

Yikes. Ok. Let's just say I'll give you a chance to retract your statement.

That's grossly unfair - He's got his face in a pillow, his ass in the air and lives in a rubber box filled with pictures of himself 'climbing into the jet'. How can he retract his statement ? They left him handcuffed ...... again.

Where do you get "SWA guys think they are better" from responding in the affirmative (meaning WE AGREE) to a comment YOUR side made stating "they wish this never happened"?

Dudes, all, WE didn't do this. Gary did.

Not just for Roughneck..... Lighten up.... Why does everything end up in a death spiral to the floor? Take the high ground y'all are above that!

Well , of course Roughneck's post was obvious flame bait. We should take the high road and give him props as a master flame baiter. That's right, I think Roughneck is a master baiter.

Not to stray too far from topic, but how would you folks tackle the inevitable "why Southwest?" question?
Well, pros: forty plus years of no bankruptcy. Means, job security. Still fun to go to work and work with great folks, the whole crew.

Cons: Extremely long upgrade (currently 10-sliding to 15-20, but that starts to slide back down in ten more years), commutes to West coast for first five or more years. It's not he SWA of five or ten years ago, management labor disharmony is rising.

Latest resources

Back