• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i hope Delta get's an awesome contract. I also hope they make way more money than us that way they can stop hijacking SWA threads.

The real question is can DAL pay more and make money at the same time? if so, for how long before they ask for concessions? UAL and DAL already proved that they can get awesome contracts...but they also proved their airlines were in no position to honor them for an extended period of time.

i hope Delta get's an awesome contract. I also hope they make way more money than us that way they can stop hijacking SWA threads.

The real question is can DAL pay more and make money at the same time? if so, for how long before they ask for concessions? UAL and DAL already proved that they can get awesome contracts...but they also proved their airlines were in no position to honor them for an extended period of time.

10 bil left of debt. If you owned a company, what would you do? I wouldn't give raises any time soon.

Yeah- but they have money to pay out execs 3 times what GK gets- explain that first

Good info, but nothing new. Southwest likes to evolve, and always will.

Actually, "evolving" is something new for SWA. They've historically been resistant to change their business model, but have found they have to, I guess.

Latest resources

Back