Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fr8doggie

Canis Onus
I have it on good authority that SWA will begin HNL service with the delivery of the 8th 737-800. ANC service to begin next (2012) summer. Europe service (widebody aircraft) to begin 2 years later. :cool:

Here's a question: Do any models of the 737 have an ADG/RAT? Is that required for ETOPS operations?

I have it on good authority that SWA will begin HNL service with the delivery of the 8th 737-800. ANC service to begin next (2012) summer. Europe service (widebody aircraft) to begin 2 years later. :cool:

Here's a question: Do any models of the 737 have an ADG/RAT? Is that required for ETOPS operations?

What???? No superbowl picks??

I have a feeling that the only widebody aircraft you'll see in this fleet in the near future is one that has multiple seat belt extensions.

You forgot about the 12 day trip to Uranus. That will be followed by low level Nile and Amazon tours in the 717, and the twice weekly 737-300 shuttle service between El Paso and Antarctica. BTW, Allegiant can't start Hawaii service yet because of the lengthy ETOPS approval process, and they have the 757s now to do the service. (they are currently leasing them out in the meantime) And considering how long it actually took the SWA pilots to learn VNAV and how to use the autothrottles, it may take decades to start that service.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You forgot about the 12 day trip to Uranus. That will be followed by low level Nile and Amazon tours in the 717, and the twice weekly 737-300 shuttle service between El Paso and Antarctica. BTW, Allegiant can't start Hawaii service yet because of the lengthy ETOPS approval process, and they have the 757s now to do the service. (they are currently leasing them out in the meantime) And considering how long it actually took the SWA pilots to learn VNAV and how to use the autothrottles, it may take decades to start that service.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I smell your fear.

Gup

I think gen nuts is getting worried.LOL. Dal can give up a little intl flying. It won't hurt to throw swa a bone.

GL, just because Allegient has aircraft at their disposal and can't get certification doesn't mean they had all of their other ducks in a row.

Latest resources

Back