• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me guess.

"Blah blah blah pay for training blah blah blah"

How'd I do?

Gup

I would guess you are very close. I swear, I have scraped better off my shoe than that wannabee. Jealousy is an ugly thing. Just another scumbag loser!!

Ignore is a beautiful thing!!:D

Somehow I doubt that. Let's see what Delta has to shell out, and all thanks to you guys keeping those 737 rates high. I bet the Delta guys will buy you a beer, just like you should have for them after their 2000 contract.

You mean the one that put them into bankruptcy? Sheer genius I tell you!!

Somehow I doubt that. Let's see what Delta has to shell out, and all thanks to you guys keeping those 737 rates high. I bet the Delta guys will buy you a beer, just like you should have for them after their 2000 contract.

HA they don't even tip the van drivers. All I ever hear at the hotels we stay at w/ DAL is how CHEAP the delta crews are.

GLee,

I have averaged less than 4 legs per day for the last 4 years. Occasionally, I will be a bit tired at the end of the day, but we have good overnight hotels and plenty of rest scheduled. Pay per day and days off are what get you to the end of your career without being used up.

You obviously haven't learned much since flying the EMB-120 out of MDW.

Yeah! And you get to party and overnight with your flight attendants which put Lee's to shame. He's in his room trying to get busy with that blow-up doll that he carries in that extra backpack.

Yeah! And you get to party and overnight with your flight attendants which put Lee's to shame. He's in his room trying to get busy with that blow-up doll that he carries in that extra backpack.

Is your picture/avatar a self-portrait? As Aerosmith once said, that dude looks like a lady...

Latest resources

Back